Hello Sunny, Many thanks for all your comments. They are appreciated. These are photo's from my garden. I wanted to include a gardening aspect but without taking away the beauty of the flowers, so I think the black & white worked.
I can remember my Granmothe having lots of Hydrangeas...but blue aswell. Ever since I've really liked them, which made me grow them. The blooms last quite along time through the summer season which is great.
Beautiful flowers~and photos! I love you're black/white captures and the way you mixed them in with the colored ones~ nicely done! Have a wonderful week! Cat
What a lovely grouping of pictures, I like the mix of vivid colors with the black and white.
ReplyDeleteSunny :)
Hello Sunny, Many thanks for all your comments. They are appreciated.
ReplyDeleteThese are photo's from my garden. I wanted to include a gardening aspect but without taking away the beauty of the flowers, so I think the black & white worked.
Just gorgeous.....lovely shots capturing natures finest. Suz
ReplyDeleteThank you for becoming a follower of my blog! I love your beautiful pictures - the flowers are lovely - my garden is looking a bit sad now.
ReplyDeletePomona x
Beautiful pictures. Brought back memories when I was in Cardiff in 1966.
ReplyDeleteWonderful images! I love hydrangeas and snap dragons! I haven't seen snap dragons in a really long time. They are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI can remember my Granmothe having lots of Hydrangeas...but blue aswell.
ReplyDeleteEver since I've really liked them, which made me grow them.
The blooms last quite along time through the summer season which is great.
Beautiful flowers~and photos! I love you're black/white captures and the way you mixed them in with the colored ones~ nicely done!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful week!
Cat
Nice post - black lab pictures ..Keep Posting
ReplyDeleteRon
black lab pictures