Shirleyanne, your photographs are lovely. I looked at your other blogs and they too have great personality! Thank you for stopping by my blog. It is nice getting to meet people from around the world.
Lovely pics of the Hoverflies. They appear to be more commonplace than Honeybees at the moment, at least that's the case in my neck of the woods (Yorkshire). I guess its just the time of year. Linda
A nice series of photos, I like the combination of colors, and I love Thistles.
ReplyDeleteSunny :)
Wow! Great close-up pictures! Those bees are really enjoying the flower!
ReplyDeletePreciosas fotos y animalitos Magníficos, un saludo .-
ReplyDeleteLovely, lovely pictures!
ReplyDeletePomona x
Shirleyanne, your photographs are lovely. I looked at your other blogs and they too have great personality! Thank you for stopping by my blog. It is nice getting to meet people from around the world.
ReplyDeleteLovely pics of the Hoverflies. They appear to be more commonplace than Honeybees at the moment, at least that's the case in my neck of the woods (Yorkshire). I guess its just the time of year. Linda
ReplyDelete