The day started off with a very damp cloudy day,
but as the time progressed,
the skies turned lovely & blue.
Pottering in the garden to discover these Crocuses now fully in flower.
So encouraging, as there doesn't seem an end to the winter season.
Don't wish my time away,
but starting to miss a bit of colour in the nature calendar.

.jpg)
You are so talented with both your camera and your pen. I love your posts. Your flowers make we wish for spring to come and the cold to subside.
ReplyDeleteYou are extremely kind with your comments Bill.
ReplyDeleteA Big Thank You!
Hi Shireleyanne,
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog through some one elses and am so glad I did. When I started reading your post I thought you were here in Southern Texas, because my Sunday was started exactly like yours. My garden is so brown and burned from the winter, but just yesterday I found spring's first bloom, a beautiful white iris.
Patricia :)