This is my 100th Posting!
Amazed, as this has been quite a journey since my blog began last July.
I’ve thoroughly enjoyed progressing with all the post I’ve composed.
It’s made me far more aware of everything I would usually take for granted,
or not even take a second glance at sometimes.
I think I’m much more appreciative of nature & certainly of my cameras!
Now, I am usually taking a camera with me at all times,
as I’ve realised that you never now when it’s going to be needed.
A special friend of mine,
gave me his DSLR Canon camera,
as he was updating his before Christmas,
which I well appreciated!
gave me his DSLR Canon camera,
as he was updating his before Christmas,
which I well appreciated!
So, as it was my 50th birthday this year,
I treated myself to a Macro lens to use with it.
I certainly have not looked back.
I am really enjoying photographing what interest me,
and look forward to going to new places,
besides exploring my immediate surroundings.
I have also thoroughly enjoyed following other blogs.
I feel they offer other insights,
full of inspiration & friendship.
Long may this continue!
Thank You all for leaving your kind comments,
I may not always acknowledge these comments,
but I do sincerely appreciate them!


100rd postings ! How great is that. Congratulations Here's to the next 100. As alway your site is wonderful, Keep it up, it gives me something to look at. Gods Blessings be with you.
ReplyDeleteHi Shirleyanne, Congrats on your 100th post! You sound a lot like my husband who has really grown from blogging. He too takes his camera everywhere and really notices things a lot more than before. That has rubbed off on me too. That's wonderful that you got that camera and lens. I bet you're enjoying them! Your pictures are always so pretty. I especially love seeing the areas around where you live.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the welcome back. Yes, we do still miss Bucky a lot but I'm happy to be back to blogging.
Vicki
Congrats on your 100th. I wish I was as good at posting as you are. Your picture groups are amazing.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Shirleyanne..
ReplyDeleteWish you reach your 100th post soon.. to delight us..
Costas
Congratulations on your 100th post. I really enjoy your lovely pictures, and I look forward to the next 100.
ReplyDeleteSunny :)
Congratulatins of 100 posts! It adds up so fast, doesn't it?
ReplyDeleteI would like to buy a Macro lens one day..saving for it as it costs alomost as much as my whole camera did. I love your photographs!