Wow, what wonderful photos Shirleyannne, that's one fantastic photo of the bee. I also love the bench by the tree, there's something so majestic and peaceful about that one.
Beautiful- and I love that deep raspberry color!
The close-ups of the bee are amazing! They're so clear and vivid. I love the bench! What a pretty place. I love the color theme of the hot pink color.
Wonderful closeups of flower and bee, Shirleyanne! They are so busy collecting nectar this time of the year.
Wow, what wonderful photos Shirleyannne, that's one fantastic photo of the bee. I also love the bench by the tree, there's something so majestic and peaceful about that one.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful- and I love that deep raspberry color!
ReplyDeleteThe close-ups of the bee are amazing! They're so clear and vivid. I love the bench! What a pretty place. I love the color theme of the hot pink color.
ReplyDeleteWonderful closeups of flower and bee, Shirleyanne! They are so busy collecting nectar this time of the year.
ReplyDelete