Sunday, 15 August 2010

Around Exmoor



A trip around Exmoor,
 leads to delightful sights of wandering sheep to wild Exmoor ponies,
 besides the beautiful landscapes that can be stunningly viewed. 


On the boundaries of Devon & Somerset takes us to County Gate,
A lovely quaint cafe,
 made of local stone is situated right on the border of these two counties,
one half of the cafe is situated in Devon,
while the other half is situated in Somerset.




The vertical stone pillar divides the cafe into two,
distinguishing these two counties.





Views spied from various locations over Exmoor,
 extends from the countryside to coastal waters that on a clear day,
 Wales, can be visibly seen.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this is like going on a mini vacation when I come to visit your blog. I love the scenery in these photos, it looks so peaceful and interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool! What a great place so full of history..
    I would love to visit.
    Have a sweet day, hugs~Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your lovely pictures give me a twinge of homesickness. Such beautiful scenery.
    ☼ Sunny

    ReplyDelete