Monday, 18 October 2010

Charming Brugge




Sluis,
 so close to the Dutch/Belgium  border,
 that no visit to Zeeland would be complete,
 unless a visit to Brugge. . . .
Such a favourite place,
a place that I use to frequently go shopping. . . .
Certainly a place,
 ousing with character & 
 definitely a certain charm. . . . .





The whole atmosphere of Brugge just seems to blend in. . . .


A huge selection of street cafes to choose from,
 to take the chance for a relaxing moment!



A wonderful horse & carridge ride,
 to help take in the sites of this charactisitic location.


Much more to this delightful Belgium town. . . . .

2 comments:

  1. Oh this looks just delightful! Maybe one day.
    Hugs,
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed seeing all your beautiful photos of Brugge! Thanks! Thanks for the info too. A lot of what you said I have planned for us from the guidebook. Good to know I'm on the track!

    ReplyDelete