Saturday, 2 April 2011

A Spring Collection



A busy few weeks,
 but still managed to capture these
 beautiful Springtime flowers



Delicate & blending with colour....



Wth cream & white.....


A firm favourite,
 clusters of  Primrose,
normaly found in countryside hedgerows



The whiteness of this Magnolia
& the Narcissi,
 with it's deep yellow & orange centre



And finally,
a dash of bright blue,
in this ground covering tiny bloom

 
A wonderful springtime collection,
 with this up & coming season!

4 comments:

  1. Morning Shirley, thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I think Spring has finally arrived in the UK and all the flowers are beautiful I was reading on the BBC news that some of the rarer magnolias are in flower earlier than normal in Westonbirt, a place we have never visited so must put that on the list!!

    Your flowers and photography are wonderful and I like the different ways you have presented them, beautiful.

    Have a great weekend and keep photographing and blogging on them!!

    Jackie in Surrey.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie, your Exbury post lovely.
    We are very fortunate in the UK. I've read some post where other blogger are still experiencing snow.
    Magnolia flowers are exceptional, & I'm lucky enough to have 2 trees just beyond my Living room window. The lighter floral tree is just shedding it's petals, whereas the deeper coloured variety is just coming into bloom.
    Westonbirt is definitely worth a visit, although I've not had the chance to go there for a couple of years now. You will for sure, enjoy taking the camera.
    Enjoy your weekend! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful spring blooms. I hope the winds stay light so you can enjoy these for many, many days to come. FAB.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Frank, such a lovely season, enjoyable to see the gardens starting to fill with colour again.

    ReplyDelete