A busy time,
with the challenge
of producing photography
for a wedding.
When I was first asked to do this,
I thought it was going to be a quiet small affair,
but that was not to be.....
A village church, vingtage car,
7 bridesmaids, 2 flower girls,
2 page boys,
heaps of ushers & many family & friends.....
But, although a few moments of anxiety
as to what I had agreed to take on,
I also relished the challenge.

The reception certainly mirrored
the colour theme of the day
And overall,
I did enjoy the occasion,
a learning curve but also I think
I did quite well for
the photography of my first major wedding.
With respect to privacy,
bridal party or guest are not shown,
but there were many, honest!






Wonderful photographs, you should be very proud. Are you going to make them into a photobook for the newly-weds? Jackie in Surrey, UK.
ReplyDeleteJackie, many thanks for your comments.
ReplyDeleteThe couple only wanted the photos put onto CD's, which I've only just managed to put together, so many + I produced many collages to enhance what I already had.
Been so busy with this, hence my absence from Blogger, & tomorrow on holiday in Spain!
Take care!
Wow, your first wedding, congratulations! I have anxiety just thinking that someone might ask me one of these days to do a wedding. I don't know if I'd say yes or not, it's the biggest day of the bride's life and if I somehow lost the photos or one of many things which could go wrong I'd be devastated... as would the couple. I don't mind doing back up photos, maybe one day when my confidence builds up, I keep volunteering for various photo opportunities but that's different. I don't get paid so there's no pressure I suppose.
ReplyDeleteThe photos you show here are so beautiful. You did a magnificent job! So you're off to Spain? WOW! I hope you have a wonderful time, take care and enjoy your trip!
Darlin, it was a concern about ensuring the photos I took would be ok & saved for the happy couple.
ReplyDeletePrompted me to buy a more newer DSLR with the older one as a back up besides buying spare batteries & memory cards. Thankfully, it went ok!
Hopfully more chance to catch up with your blog on my return, Been such a busy period! Enjoy your weekend!