Pretty in purple! Isn't it so wonderful to finally be able to take photos of flowers and nature? I'm just loving summer this year, I think more so because of our horrendous winter we just experienced.
Wow, the detail of that bee is amazing! I would want that purple flower too if I were him. I miss your beautiful pictures!
Thanks for visiting. We've moved across country from Pennsylvania back home to California and I haven't been able to get back to blogging yet. Soon I hope!
Pretty in purple! Isn't it so wonderful to finally be able to take photos of flowers and nature? I'm just loving summer this year, I think more so because of our horrendous winter we just experienced.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your weekend!
Wow, the detail of that bee is amazing! I would want that purple flower too if I were him. I miss your beautiful pictures!
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting. We've moved across country from Pennsylvania back home to California and I haven't been able to get back to blogging yet. Soon I hope!
Darlin, love taking close-ups, just great to get more detail in the photo. Also enjoying this summer but how quick this year is going!
ReplyDeleteVicki, thank you for letting me know about the move. Did wonder how you were doing! Will look forward to seeing you & Lucy back! Take care