
On another part of the farm,
I was introduced to the baby goats....
Very cute in their character,
always interested in visitors at the side of their penn
The next barn,
so much larger,
I had quite an audience!
So many,
mainly white goats,
although occasionally,
a different colour & breed emerged,
to look over the barn penn fence.
I think I was fortunate not to be in the penn with them,
I don't think my camera would have survived!
All sooo full of character!
Evenso,
I fully appreciated this opportunity to become so close
to some of the farm animals.
It really did prove,
they are just as individual as us humans.
Enjoy the rest of Your week!






Oh they are too cute and so clean, I'd like to just roll in the hay with them!
ReplyDeleteI just love their expressions! They look like they're laughing at a joke or planning something fun. I love in the fourth picture the two looking over at you.
ReplyDeleteShirleyanne these goats are so cute! Excellent shots, kind of makes me want a goat now! lol
ReplyDelete