Sunday, 18 March 2012

Never Enough Time

Whenever I visit Kew Gardens,
I really find there is not enough time to see everything.
A day is not long enough to venture
 around all of these magnificant gardens.


Just a few more images of my recent visit.













4 comments:

  1. There is never enough time to savor the beauty.
    Costas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, wow and wow! You have some stunning shots here Shirleyanne. I LOVE the buildings with the maincured lawns, the flowers are stunning and so rich with color... I can see why you say you never have enough time when you visit this amazing place!

    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with darlin's comment.

    You may not have had enough time but you sure a lot of beautiful pictures! Really, these are breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photographs of one of my favourite gardens. Everytime we visit there is always something new to see. When I lived in the area I had a friends card so could visit often at a reasonable price for the year. Last time we were at the Lost Gardens of Heligan we bought one of their friends cards each which also allowed free admission to Kew Gardens for the year, a very good saving!!

    Have a good week, Jackie in Surrey.

    ReplyDelete