Friday, 14 September 2012

A Welcome re-visit

I've had such a busy summer,
 not only with personal plans,
work but also incorporating care
 for my elderly Mother.
 
 
Unfortunately,
I have not been able to make full use of my membership at
Hestercombe Gardens,
so with a spare hour,
I actually ensured,
 I would visit these local gardens once again.
 
 
This re-visit was lovely to see,
 how the garden was still active,
 with floral displays,
 created in such a natural setting
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
These gardens offer such tranquilty,
something which I have certainly missed recently.

 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers wonderfully captured. You sound like you've been pretty busy, I'm glad you took the hour for yourself, we all need to recharge every now and again.

    Have a wonderful day Shirleyanne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's wonderful to see you again! I'm sorry about your mother. I know that must be difficult.

    These flowers are so beautiful. I love all the colors. Your compositions are always so lovely

    ReplyDelete