Sunday, 7 July 2013

Busy as a Bee......

 
 
My life certainly is as busy this bee,
Busy, Busy, Busy........


 
A very hot summers day may encourage
you to take it easy,
but certainly a busy time for the bee population.
Good to see when there are general concerns for  their existence.

2 comments:

  1. Shirleyanne, it's wonderful to see you post here! It's been a while since I've seen anything from you and I see you've still got that beautiful touch when it comes to taking photos and framing them, excellent shots!

    Have a wonderful week, cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Darlin! My elderly Mother's care has predominated my life, unfortunately, not been any time to do my own photography, walks etc.
    Now, after a long hospital stay, she is safely staying in a care home, where she is already starting to improve in certain aspects of her life.
    I'm now trying to re-establish some of my life, even blogging! Will catch up with your life soon! Take care XX

    ReplyDelete