Saturday, 15 February 2014

A Special Gift

 
 
 
Unbelievable that I've not updated anything
 on here since December 2013!
How time flys, literally, these days.
~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~
Just before Christmas,
 I was honoured to attend,
& to photograph my new Godaughter's Christening.
~  ~  ~
R O S I E  -  M A Y
~  ~  ~
born on 4th July 2013.
 
 
I had also photographed her parents wedding during 2012.
 
 
The Christening took place at their local country church,
 with close family & friends.
A very sociable & joyous occasion, for such a special little girl.
 
 
The beautiful flowers,
 predominately Roses,
were arranged by Rosie-May's Great-Grandmother.
 
Named bunting had also
 been made especially for her special day.
 
The celebrations flowed into a vintage style tea party.


 
 
 
 
One of the gifts I gave Rosie-May,
was the china butterfly above,
sentiments I hope,
which will follow her throughout her life.
 
 
*Definitely a Special Gift *

No comments:

Post a Comment