Friday, 2 October 2009

The Lily Pond













6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful lily pond. Your pictures are stunning.
    Sunny :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are beautifully done! Granted, you have a beautiful subject, but you did a great job capturing them! I love the lilly pads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happen to stop by your Blog. You have some very good Images. If you would like to see more Covered Bridges that are in my area, please stop by. I appreciate every comment I get. Nice to meet you.

    Les

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photo's the lilly pads are amazing. You always have the most lovely photo's. I really need lessons with my camera.
    Enjoy your day,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone thankyou for all your comments.
    I was lucky enough to have a good subject to photograph.
    I just try to take as many photos as I can & hope I get a decent one. Really enjoy it tho.

    Kind Regards

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Gorgeous shots. Love these. Carol

    ReplyDelete