
Hestercombe yet again, but honestly, so much to these gardens.
This post highlights the more formal approach to these gardens.
The areas blend from one terrace to the next.
The gardens are predominantly overlooked by Hestercombe House,
but this is not open to the geneal public.
The council use some of these rooms for offices.
The Orangery, a magnificiant building full of architecture beauty.
Another terrace with interest. . . .
Roses & Rosemary, an old-fashioned flower,
together with an old-fashioned herb.
All over the gardens,
plenty of benches for sitting & browsing,
taking in many of the delights to be discovered here.
Climbing Roses & foxgloves,
beautiful blooms for this time of the year!



Now I know what I want to do with the backyard, I want it to look just like these photos! lol
ReplyDeleteThis is so beautiful, exquisite and wonderful capture of the gardens Shirleyanne!
Those are some beautiful gardens you captured. Old and eligant.
ReplyDeleteWhat stunning gardens. The combination of the stonework and plants is really beautiful.
ReplyDelete☼ Sunny