Hestercombe yet again,
but just love the open gates,
that lead oneself into yet another terraced garden.
The character of the formal gardens just feel so tranquil & relaxing.
But, overall,
the different aspects of the gardens,
just blend into one area to the next, a real treat. . . .
Apologises, but I've used the above bench in lots of my photos,
just love the shape together with the bleached wood look.
Each area of the gardens,
invitinly allows you to venture into the next. . . .
The gateway below actually closed,
the garden on the otherside is being renovated.
Will look forward to the final design.




All these archways and gates are so beautiful! My goodness! I think the one in the second photo is my favorite but they're all so lovely. I just love the way all those flowers are on the top hanging down.
ReplyDeleteWonderful shots Shirleyanne, I especially love the second one of the archway covered in the white flowers and the second last one I think it is, the single white flower... so pretty!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your weekend!
Hello Vicki & Darlin,
ReplyDeleteThese gardens are a real treat.
Each time I visit, I always manage to see & photograph something different.
A very tranquil place.
Enjoy your weekend!
Such beautiful gardens... wow...
ReplyDeleteHi Shirleyanne
ReplyDeleteThe last door way looks amazing!
I don't think I've ever seen white clematis before..it looks very pretty, almost like fine paper.