Saturday, 26 February 2011

Changeable

Photos taken on recent walks,
 the  weather elements
certainly create changes of mood,
 with the sky above!






3 comments:

  1. I love the lighting. It looks like sunset or late afternoon. I like the bare tree branches against the sky. These are absolutely beautiful!

    Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's to the next change I'm sure we all want to see, GREEN! lol Very pretty photos even if the skies look a bit menacing at times. The first set you did is amazing, the top three photos would sure look fantastic printed out and framed and hung as a set!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicki & Darlin, thank you for your comments.
    All these photos taken towards the latter part of the afternoon. Trees are amazing even without their leaves, all individual.
    It may be winter scenes but just goes to show there is still much to see at this time of the year.

    ReplyDelete