What beautiful flowers! I love the vibrant colors. Your cards are so pretty too. As I'm sure you know, here in the US, The King's Speech won some Oscars. I don't watch the Oscars but I saw it in the newspaper.
Happy birthday and I'm glad that you got these beautiful flowers, you lucky lady you! :-)
I love your first photo, so much wonderful color, we're still in a deep freeze here, -25 tonight and that's without the wind chill. I had to shovel again when I got home from night class... uggh!
Jackie & Vicki, thank you for your birthday wishes, much appreciated! Just loved the colour combination of the flowers. Very cheery!
Darlin, flowers from a special family member, which was a complete surprise. Don't normally receive flowers! I'm sure you must be looking forward to better weather, gosh, -25!!!! Keep Warm!!!
A belated Happy Birthday!! Beautiful flowers and beautiful collages / mosaics.Jackie in Surrey.x
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like a great birthday. I'm so glad!
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful flowers! I love the vibrant colors. Your cards are so pretty too. As I'm sure you know, here in the US, The King's Speech won some Oscars. I don't watch the Oscars but I saw it in the newspaper.
Happy birthday!
Happy birthday and I'm glad that you got these beautiful flowers, you lucky lady you! :-)
ReplyDeleteI love your first photo, so much wonderful color, we're still in a deep freeze here, -25 tonight and that's without the wind chill. I had to shovel again when I got home from night class... uggh!
Have a wonderful day Shirleyanne!
Jackie & Vicki, thank you for your birthday wishes, much appreciated! Just loved the colour combination of the flowers. Very cheery!
ReplyDeleteDarlin, flowers from a special family member, which was a complete surprise. Don't normally receive flowers!
I'm sure you must be looking forward to better weather, gosh, -25!!!! Keep Warm!!!