The further I travelled on Saturday, the mist just became more dense,
but with a stop off point at St Audries, Somerset,
look what greeted me.....
St Audries is an excellent loction,
which couples often choose for their weddings.
The church below,
is situated at the entrance of this large estate,
together with these animals.
Beside the churchyard,
these sheep,
viewed me with great interest.
Other horses hung close in a sheltered corner.
With the air so chilly & damp,
time to head back home......






Wow, what a stereotypical English day with all that mist. I love the ponies and sheep!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the first photo of the tree, how the fog encapsulates it! The animals are all so wonderful, especially the horses, I have a soft spot for them.
ReplyDeleteThe church, well that looks beautiful but eerie with all the fog.
Have a fantastic week!
Beautiful misty photographs.
ReplyDeleteGlad to see your posts again.
Costas.
Oh wow - that tree is gorgeous!
ReplyDelete