A few photos from the local town's flower show,
a few weeks ago.
A lovely occasion, accompanied with my
daughter to meet up with other family members.
Brilliant weather with excellent viewin g
not only my first visit to this local tradition,
but also my daughters!
But,
an occasion we both look forward to visiting again,
not only to see the displays,
but also to vist & hopefully to buy from some of the local crafts.
An excellent day, more to follow. . . . .





I loved all the beautiful purple flowers in your collages, Shirleyanne! It is my daughter's favorite color flower and I have been looking at many as we prepare for her wedding.
ReplyDeleteThe flowers are so beautiful, I love the vase in the top photo, it really adds a nice touch to the flowers. The afternoon spent with family sounds so lovely.
ReplyDeleteI'm trying to stay in denial of the W..... word, I don't want it this year, it doesn't feel like we've had much of a summer yet!
I always love your collages and how you display your beautiful photos. The color theme today seems to be pretty much purple. I especially love the daisies with the watering can.
ReplyDeletePat, I was really surprised with what I could capture with the camera! Can't believe I've missed such an occasion in the past. Hope all plans go well! Many more floral collages to follow.
ReplyDeleteDarlin, I really like the very large pot aswell, they are such a fabulous feature for a garden, wish I had more for mine! The W...word not looking forward to either. Lets hope plenty more to enjoy before that season sets in!
Vicki, (Lucy the Cat) Thanks for your comments! As you can tell, love collages, just think it helps to enhance & broaden the occasion or moment. The watering can feature, just love, a real rustic influence. Enjoy the rest of your week!