Taken at Hestercombe Gardens during August,
this is part of the more informal walking area,
a much larger expanse of countryside walking,
when compared to the formal gardens.
Just love the reflections that are captured on the water.
A sunny afternoon,
the sunlight producing these wonderful images

These are all amazing reflection pictures. You should link this post over at Weekend Reflections: http://weekendreflection.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteYour compositions on these are perfect! It's so beautiful here. I can just take a deep breath and feel a little of the stress wash away. :)
Thanks for your sweet note about Annie.
I love your reflection shots Shirleyanne! There's something about reflections that amazes me and I love capturing them as well. Have a wonderful Sunday!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures. It is always amazing to me that the reflection is often better than the real thing. Could that be true about life and our dreams?
ReplyDeleteVicki, thank you, me & my camera is a real tonic to help relax & de-stress! Just love the editting & putting selected photos together afterwards.
ReplyDeleteNot quite surehow to link, I think I need some lessons for this my daughter!
Take care1
Darlin, it's great to capture such an image, conditions aren't alsways right.
Since these, captured another beauty, may post this at a later date.
Bill, the blueness of the sky together with the sun certainly helped to produce these moments.
Your last comment has certainly got me thinking!
All of you, have a Good Week!