Tuesday, 11 October 2011

A Coastal Viewpoint


With a visit to a National Trust property,
lead to a wonderful view of  some of Devon's county coastline!


Coleton Fishache,
house & gardens,
 the walk down the steep incline
led to advantageous views of the coast.


Following a walk along part of the coastal path,
it transpired into some wonderful views,
 just wish there had been longer to view some more,
another time perhaps.

2 comments:

  1. Incredible views, I enlarged the photographs and collage to get a better look. Great photographs, really makes me want to visit Devon again soon, who wants to go overseas when we have such beautiful coastline and views in the UK!! Love Jackie in Surrey.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful shots of the coastline Shirleyanne, very lovely. I'd sure enjoy visiting England, who know maybe one day I can come have a cuppa tea with you! That's a long way off but the dream is there, and I know dreams come true if one works hard enough for them. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete