Sunday, 15 November 2009

Fungi & Toadstools





After such stormy windy weather,
it was time to tidy the front lawns,
 gathering all the fallen leaves, which were many!


During this task,
I noticed some small toadstools
 growing on my neighbour's lawn, quite a few scattered in areas.



With a closer look, I also noticed the fungi growing on the old tree stump . . . .

Unfortunately, I'm not able to identify them,
but the colours and formation of both were truly stunning.

3 comments:

  1. It looks like fungus to me. I love to gather them in the spring - the edible ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors really are lovely, only mother nature can create.
    You take the best photos,
    Take care and enjoy your day,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love mushrooms! Unfortunately I don't recognize them in nature, so I buy them in a store. :)

    You have nice blog!

    ReplyDelete