Today, we are celebrating my Mother's birthday, she'll be 86.
A very special lady, especially as she has been a Mother to five children.
The photo above was when my Mother was approximately 19 years old.
My Mother's childhood,
on the swing being pushed by her sister.
My parents were married for 64 years
until my father died a few years ago.
until my father died a few years ago.
The photo below is of my
Grandfather & Grandmother.
I don't remember too much about
my Grandfather as
I was much too young when he died.









Congrats to your Mom. A great tribute to her from a loving daughter. I love the old pictures.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your kind comments Bill.
ReplyDeleteShe's a sweet natured lady who does deserve lifes best, although I think she feels she has that with us lot.
Kind Regards
A very happy birthday to your mom. These are lovely family pictures!
ReplyDeleteA beautiful loving tribute. Happy Birthday to your Mum. FAB.
ReplyDeleteLucy the Cat & The Early Birder,
ReplyDeleteYour kind thoughts have been much appreciated.
I've tried to explain to Mother that I've put this on the internet, so when she visit's my home next, I will show her this post & all your lovely comments.
Many thanks to you all!