With the thought of Christmas not that so far away, & me, so disorganised for it this year,
I thought a trek into town might be a good idea . . . .
But stormy skies were present since
waking this Saturday morning . . . .
Umbrellas were certainly the necessity of the day . . . .
Such storms with heavy consistent rain . . . .
No matter how hard you tried to stay dry,
this was certainly impossible with such inclement weather . . . .
On returning to the car park,
I noticed the tree below with so many autumn leaves surrounding it beneath it's boughs,
the colours of red & yellows were stunning,
the photo certainly doesn't do the scene justice,
but to take any sort of photo, I had to shelter under the cover of a building, so much rain!!!
But, this made a cheery end to the shopping trip.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend!





Pretty pictures, especially the last!! Hope you're enjoying your weekend in spite of the rain and aren't having any of the flooding we see on the news!
ReplyDeleteHello Lucy the Cat,
ReplyDeleteThank you for your kind comments.
Besides the shopping trip to day, a relaxing contented weekend.
The terrible weather causing flooding has been much further north, about 4-5 hours away from where I live. Very devastating for them! Must be really awful!
Visited the area last summer, a stunning place, especially when you have good weather.
On this occasion with the post, due to such poor weather, a few photo's used are from Photobucket.
You get rain - I get snow. Four inches on the ground and slick roads makes it feel colder than it really is. Great pictures.
ReplyDelete