It appears I've lost acknowledgement of one of my postings!
Computers can be so frustrating at times!
So, hopefully, this one will be recognised!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Images from a place which I find so tranquil,
ideal images of a very grand English garden,
helping to provide an opportunity
to elimate some of the
stresses of the week!
And, a place that enables me to visit fairly locally.
A perfect bonus!
Hestercombe Gardens,
a place I really do look forward to visiting yet again!





I saw your other post in my dashboard, but when I clicked on it, it said it didn't exist.
ReplyDeleteThis is a lovely place and I can see how it can eliminate stress. You're so fortunate to have this place close to you. Your pictures are beautiful!
The gardens are splendid, the stairs in the first photo compliment the natural surrounds and sure caught my eye!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful weekend.
Vicki & Darlin, a beautiful place, I've now photographed these gardens through every season, always something to photograph. The old stone work is wonderful the way the plants & flowers grow in the crevices. Always look forward to going there, & now my daughter works there, lucky girl!
ReplyDeleteHope you both have a lovely weekend!