Wednesday, 24 August 2011

And Some More......


At the local Flower Show,
spoilt for choice with numerous displays


The display above was made into a Bridal's bouquet,
stunningly beautiful!



The framework of a lantern enabled the above creation,
 it's theme based around Harry Potter


Just loved the very small shoes that was part of the display!


3 comments:

  1. Wow, those roses are gorgeous!! Love the collages. Have a great day, Jackie in Surrey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pink of those roses has to be the most beautiful pink I've ever seen. Actually, I think a new words needs to be invented this color as it's even more beautiful than pink.

    I love those shoes!!

    You're so fortunate to have such beautiful gardens to visit. I've always heard that the English love their gardens. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jaackie, the flowers were just amazing! The 1st collage was one tall display, but to appreciate the detail, certaninly helped with close-up photos.

    Vicki, absolutely stunning colour. The tiny shoes were so cute, beautifully made!
    All the displays were part of a flower show, with the best given Awards. Will definitely go again, only once a year event.

    ReplyDelete