They are all beautiful and I love the first two the best. Thank you for sharing them it certainly brightens the week, I don't have too much in flower in my garden and the weather is mixed.
Hi Jackie, all taken over a period of time, but with a mixture of weather, just felt it was right to portray some of the summer flowers. Certainly does help to brighten the day!
Darlin, I also like the last flower, unfortunatley, I don't know the name. I took the photo at our local town's Flower Show. So much to look at & photograph, so trying to retain names wasn't easy.
They are all beautiful and I love the first two the best. Thank you for sharing them it certainly brightens the week, I don't have too much in flower in my garden and the weather is mixed.
ReplyDeleteJackie in Surrey, UK.
Hi Jackie, all taken over a period of time, but with a mixture of weather, just felt it was right to portray some of the summer flowers. Certainly does help to brighten the day!
ReplyDeleteThe flowers are stunning and the shots do them plenty of justice! What type of a flower is the last one? I LOVE it!
ReplyDeleteDarlin, I also like the last flower, unfortunatley, I don't know the name. I took the photo at our local town's Flower Show. So much to look at & photograph, so trying to retain names wasn't easy.
ReplyDeleteNo worries Shirleyanne, I do the same thing! :-) Enjoy your evening.
ReplyDelete