Before heading back to Somerset,
after a long weekend visit to family,
we had a walkabout around part of London,
which included a visit to Buckingham Palace!
With a Royal Wedding this year,
it did seem appropriate.
Although no changing of the guard on this particular day,
there was a group of military on horseback,
being escorted by police passing the Palace.
Definitely a truly magnificant building!
We all managed to get
our photos to help
remember this day!







I love all the old buildings in London especially BH. We were lucky to go to a garden party a few years ago, which was a great experience.We were also in London for a rehearsal of the Trooping the colour this year, a great military event.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend, Jackie in Surrey.x
Wow, now that's would be an astonishing sight to see in person. The magnitude and richness of this building I think has to be seen to be fully appreciated. You are so lucky to have been there, I love your photos!
ReplyDelete