Wednesday, 5 October 2011

A New Month, a New Day!


With an early start, Saturday 1st Octbober,
 a low level of mist lingered on the ground,
but with definite promises of a gloroius day!



As the sun begun to rise,
 so did a collection of colour



A very tiny flower,
also featured in the previous collage.
But when up close, a flower worth much appreciation,
particarlurly with partciles of dew,
 clingling to it's every available petal!


The sun rose to give us such a beautiful warm day!
What a start to October!

6 comments:

  1. Love all your photographs and the collages are great. It certainly was a great start to October, today not too bad but a lot cooler!!
    Happy October to you, keep warm and safe, Jackie in Surrey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie, many thanks, it was a fabulous day, especially as I also had a friend's weddng to attend. They couldn't have wished for a better day. Weather definitely on the change again, don't like the prospect of the darker early evenings! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. °º♫
    °º✿
    º° ✿♥ ♫° ·.
    Olá, amiga!
    Passei para conhecer o seu blog... estou encantada... super lindo!!!
    Você é muito talentosa.
    °º♫
    °º✿Beijinhos.
    º° ✿♥ ♫° ·.Brasil

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful day! I love misty mornings. We're having rain right now, but here in California that doesn't happen often so it's fine. Your close-ups are so clear and detailed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shirleyanne your photos are beautiful, I love the first collage, it sure shows Autumn is here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi
    I love your mosaics and I love your blog.
    Thanks for visiting My Cozy Corner
    xo
    Betty

    ReplyDelete