Friday, 3 February 2012

Up Close



Recently, I had a request from a friend,
 to photograph some of the farm animals,
 where she lived with her partner.


This mean't getting into a barn
 with cows & their calves.


This really was up close...!
Even had one of the larger calfs following me around,
nudging me at every opportunity for attention,
 that was some hefty nudge aswell!
The calf definitely wanted my attention!


The photographs are to be a surprise for her partners birthday,
With some to become prints for their home.


The session didn't just end with cows!?!
More next time.....
 ~   ~   ~   ~
Enjoy the weekend!

5 comments:

  1. You were certainly up very close. I love the last one in particular, the rear ends!! Looking forward to seeing what else you photographed.

    Have a good weekend, keep warm, it was -8.9c here last night, I haven't known it to be that cold before in the 10 years we have lived here!! Brrrrrrrrrrrrr. Jackie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jackie, the last photo very comical, especially as my friend is aiming to put this one in the toilet/shower room.
    Definitely hibernating with the cold weather, particularly as I have a cold aswell, annoying!
    Enjoy your weekend. I think you have more chance of snow than us in the West ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is interesting, I left you a comment here and don't see it. Did you get a comment on your end Shirleyanne?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Darlin, no, I didn't receive your comment. My blog has been playing up in recent weeks. Hope you enjoying the Aussie sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shots! Your friend is lucky to have you taking these! Hee hee...love the last picture.

    ReplyDelete